The registration process has two steps:
- Preregistration followed by a review of the application by the IMVACC Board of Directors. The selection criteria are mainly education, motivation, and the level of spoken and written English.
- Registration at the University of Lausanne (UNIL) that includes an assessment of the diplomas and transcripts of the applicant for equivalence with the Swiss diplomas required for a Master of Advanced Studies at UNIL. If the diplomas and transcripts are not in French, German, Italian or English, they must be translated into one of these languages by an accredited translator (meaning licensed from the Government of the country where he/she is practicing). UNIL proposes two alternative ways to assess the diplomas for equivalence: (i) by presenting the originals to UNIL or (ii) by asking the issuing university to send a certified copy of the diplomas and transcripts to UNIL in a sealed envelope (see below).
The following documents will have to be provided in two steps:
For the IMVACC Board (preregistration)
- A full curriculum vitae including a passport photograph
- A letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
For UNIL (registration)
- If originals cannot presented to UNIL, copies of the university diploma(s) and all university transcripts must be officially certified by the university / the higher education institution that has issued the documents. They have to be sent in an envelope sealed by the university / the higher education institution. The envelope has also to contain a letter with the precise contact details (name, first name, position, postal address, e-mail, phone number) of the person having certified the copies. Sealed envelopes will have to be sent to the following address:
Formation Continue UNIL-EPFL
EPFL Innovation Park / E
CH – 1015 Lausanne
For preregistration and any question relative to IMVACC, please contact Davide Mercuri.