Students work individually and then share experience with each other through dedicated online fora, chat tool, and virtual conferences.
Customized OnLine Training (COLT) is the main educational approach of IMVACC.
- It offers flexibility, accommodates the time constraints of the trainees, and saves long-distance travel and housing expenses.
- It focuses on case studies and problem solving exercises.
- It is moderated by tutors who will be in regular contact with the students to guide them, to answer questions, and to maintain momentum.
Assessments will fit a formative paradigm
- They are designed to assess learning,
- Acquisition of skills
- to provide an opportunity to make up for
gaps in knowledge by offering links to
relevant teaching material