IMVACC is a student-centered blended learning approach whereby the learner interacts with other students and with the tutors through balanced integration of the online & face-to-face environments.
Students work individually and then share experience with each other through dedicated online fora, chat tool, and virtual conferences.
Customized OnLine Training (COLT) is the main educational approach of IMVACC.
- It offers flexibility, accommodates the time constraints of the trainees, and saves long-distance travel and housing expenses.
- It focuses on case studies and problem solving exercises.
- It is moderated by tutors who will be in regular contact with the students to guide them, to answer questions, and to maintain momentum.
Assessments will fit a formative paradigm
- They are designed to assess learning,
- Acquisition of skills
- to provide an opportunity to make up for
gaps in knowledge by offering links to
relevant teaching material